- Remote head colour cameras with large cable lengths for flexible set-up
- Excellent image quality due to separation of camera and control unit
- Very compact design for use in confined spaces
- Video camera with 3-CMOS HD sensors
- Various outputs (3G-SDI, HD-SDI and DVI-D)
- Dual-mode imaging switchable between visible light and near-infrared (NIR)
- 1 or 3 CMOS colour camera head with control unit
- Progressive and interlace scan available
- Detail gain setting function
|Toshiba IK-4KH & IK-4KE||Data sheets||3.2 MB|
|Toshiba IK-HD3/HR3||Data sheets||670.6 KB|
|Toshiba IK-HD5||Data sheets||1.6 MB|
|Toshiba IK-HR2D||Data sheets||1.4 MB|
Toshiba has introduced two new extremely versatile 3-chip CMOS high resolution cameras. The IK-HD5 is a progressive-scan full-HD 1080p/1080i video camera featuring a removable optical low pass filter for dual-mode imaging applications. This allows the camera to be optimized for visible light or near-infrared radiation.
With its new cameras IK-HD3H and IK-HR3H, Toshiba presents a further development of the 3CCD IK-HD1 and IK-HD2 camera family which has proved very successful, particularly in the field of video endoscopy.