- Compact, uncooled LWIR camera (long wave infrared)
- Spectral response 8 µm to 14 µm
- Small form factor for confined spaces
- Fast and flexible colour CMOS line scan camera
- Compact and robust design at an interesting price point
- CameraLink or GigE Vision interface
- Powerful and flexible vision system with integrated LED lighting, lens and software
- Various vision tools and versatile I/Os for easy adaptation to your needs
- Suitable for harsh industrial environments thanks to IP67 rated housing
|Teledyne DALSA Packaging Verification||Data sheets||279.0 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Pantera 1M30||Data sheets||598.1 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Pantera 1M60||Data sheets||598.0 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Piranha HS 02K30||Data sheets||678.1 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Piranha2 P2-2x-40 / 10µm||Data sheets||629.0 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Piranha2 P2-2x-40 / 7µm||Data sheets||630.9 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Spyder2 S2-1x||Data sheets||1.2 MB|
|Teledyne DALSA X64 LVDS||Data sheets||1.1 MB|
Optics and illumination play a critical role in optimising the imaging conditions for machine vision measurement. Even the seemingly simple act of adjusting the iris (aperture) of a lens affects several parameters in the imaging system. There are a number of ways of adjusting the iris, but the Precise-iris (or P-iris) method offers significant benefits.
The Teledyne DALSA Boa Spot is a complete industrial vision system in a single package: It integrates sensor, illumination and an embedded vision toolset for preprocessing, while offering a variety of I/O and mounting possibilities. Some of the models also feature a lens.
Teledyne DALSA’s new Linea 16k CLHS line scan camera is the first in the Linea range to utilise the high data transmission CLHS interface. 2 GByte/sec data throughput using a single CX4 cable with long transmission distances and cable flexibility, and an outstanding line rate up to 71 kHz, allow even higher inspection throughput to be achieved. Application areas include pharmaceutical labels and print inspection and flat panel display, printed circuit board and electronic component inspection.