- shape from shading: see what’s really there! Bad parts are reliably detected using topographic information down to µm detail.
- false defects are minimized
- ready to use immediately with minimum engineering
- standardized interfaces for communication with higher-level control system
- Low cost measurement camera
- Stand alone operation or connection to PC possible
- Very easy and intuitive user interface
- Modular, comprehensive system for analysing chemical material properties
- Easy acquisition and classification of hyperspectral image data
- Real-time evaluation of chemical material properties
|CVA FGI - FCB GigE Interface||Data sheets||826.1 KB|
|CVA FGI-HD/PoE - FCB-HD GigE Interface||Data sheets||825.8 KB|
|CVC SD GE Family||Data sheets||889.8 KB|
|CVS ImageStation RS||Data sheets||289.8 KB|
|Cable chain-compatible fibre optic cable||Data sheets||98.9 KB|
|GigE CAT5e Track chain cable||Data sheets||165.7 KB|
|GigE CAT6 Robotic cable||Data sheets||165.2 KB|
|GigE Vision Accessories||Data sheets||161.8 KB|
30 YEARS STEMMER IMAGING
20 YEARS COMMON VISION BLOX
Europe’s leading imaging technology provider is celebrating two anniversaries in the autumn of 2017.
The Munich-based AL-KO AG, parent company of the internationally active AL-KO KOBER SE, has as of today acquired 75.04% of the shares in STEMMER IMAGING GmbH from the company's founder Wilhelm Stemmer. The successful management team acquired a share of 24.96% in the company as part of the transaction.
Inspection is a critical component of HACCP programs in the food industry. Hyperspectral imaging now provides a powerful complementary approach for the machine vision engineer. Its ability to identify differences in the chemical composition of organic materials opens up major new possibilities for detecting impurities in food products. Most importantly, systems are now available that operate in real time, allowing them to be used on high speed production lines.