- Lenses for line scan cameras for up to 82 mm image circles
- Homogeneous image quality over the entire sensor
- Optimised for different magnifications ranging from -0.2x to -2.0x
- Macro lenses with extremly large image circle
- For magnifications ranging from -0.33x to -3.5x
- Very low vignetting
- High-resolution lenses for line scan camera sensors of up to 16k pixels
- Excellent optical image quality
- Designed for industrial use
|Schneider Kreuznach C-Mount Lenses, Compact Series||Data sheets||332.9 KB|
|Schneider Kreuznach Infrared pass filters||Data sheets||527.1 KB|
|Schneider Kreuznach Longpass Filters||Data sheets||857.2 KB|
|Schneider Kreuznach Macro Varon||Data sheets||153.3 KB|
|Schneider Kreuznach Neutral Density (ND) Filters||Data sheets||854.2 KB|
|Schneider Kreuznach Polarisation filters||Data sheets||1.4 MB|
|Schneider Kreuznach Sensor Cover Glass||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
|Schneider Kreuznach Shortpass Filters||Data sheets||951.4 KB|
The new Schneider Kreuznach filter kits offer the perfect selection of filter types for prototyping lens systems in machine vision applications. The German lens experts also launch a new window, designed to be used from 350 nm to 110 nm as protective window in many industrial and surveillance applications.
New motorised lenses from Qioptiq and Schneider Kreuznach, now added to the STEMMER IMAGING range, make machine integration even easier for OEMs seeking high-performance imaging for their systems. Schneider Kreuznach has developed new motorised versions of its proven C-mount industrial Cinegon, Xenoplan and Tele-Xenar lenses. Qioptiq has introduced the new Optem Fusion modular lens system to allow users to quickly and simply swap lens components to modify performance, form, and function.
Schneider Kreuznach has developed new motorised versions of its proven C-mount industrial lenses Cinegon, Xenoplan and Tele-Xenar.