- Lenses with an image circle of 16 mm
- Suitable for cameras with up to 9 megapixel resolution
- Ideally suited for industrial use
- Lenses with extended transmission in the UV range
- Ideally suited for short wavelength imaging
- Available in different focal lengths
- High-resolution lenses for megapixel cameras with sensor sizes up to 2/3"
- Minimum distortion and maximum homogeneity
- High luminosity
|Pentax Ricoh 5 Megapixel lenses for Machine Vision||Data sheets||147.4 KB|
|Pentax Ricoh F-mount lenses||Data sheets||143.4 KB|
|Pentax Ricoh M series - Megapixel for Machine Vision||Data sheets||147.5 KB|
|Ricoh renaming of Pentax lenses||Data sheets||65.2 KB|
STEMMER IMAGING is adding further options to its range of high resolution lenses for machine vision with 9, 10 and 12 Megapixel lenses from Ricoh, Tamron and Kowa.
Ricoh introduces the new FL-CC series of 2 megapixel lenses.
Our partner Pentax Ricoh has restructured with the aim of providing a more specialized and high- quality service for their customers and partners.