- Accessories for line scan cameras
- Focussing tubes
- Adjusting tubes
- Miniature lenses for 1/3" micro head cameras
- Diameter only 12mm
- Available in focal lengths between 4mm and 30mm
- Macro lenses suitable for sensors up to 2/3"
- Available with magnifications between 0.14 (1:7.1) and 6.0 (6:1)
- Available with a variety of fixed apertures
New motorised lenses from Qioptiq and Schneider Kreuznach, now added to the STEMMER IMAGING range, make machine integration even easier for OEMs seeking high-performance imaging for their systems. Schneider Kreuznach has developed new motorised versions of its proven C-mount industrial Cinegon, Xenoplan and Tele-Xenar lenses. Qioptiq has introduced the new Optem Fusion modular lens system to allow users to quickly and simply swap lens components to modify performance, form, and function.
»Machine integration made easy« promises Qioptiq with the new Optem Fusion modular lens system.
Rodenstock and Linos are among the best known names in the optical industry. These two brands are part of the historical roots of Qioptiq, which currently has a staff of 2100 and has had an annual turnover worldwide of approx. 380 million US dollars in the last financial year.