- Technology for full integration of lighting into machine vision software
- Communication via PC or smart camera
- Direct connection via GigE Vision and GenICam interfaces
- Powerful LED strobe illumination for mobile traffic applications
- Comprehensive set of features for precise, low cost and energy efficient illumination
- IP65 housing for fast and easy installation or PCB variant for greatest flexibility
- Cost effective strobe controllers with one channel
- Patented SafeSense technology for very precise overdrive
- Configuration depending on model via push-button or Ethernet
|Gardasoft LFC 420 (alternative name: PP 420)||Data sheets||208.4 KB|
|Gardasoft LFC 500 (alternative name: PP 500)||Data sheets||530.0 KB|
|Gardasoft LFC 820 (alternative name: PP 820)||Data sheets||371.2 KB|
|Gardasoft RT 200||Data sheets||290.4 KB|
|Gardasoft RT 400||Data sheets||286.9 KB|
|Gardasoft RT 800||Data sheets||285.3 KB|
|Gardasoft VTR Series||Data sheets||517.6 KB|
|Gardasoft VTR4||Data sheets||1.2 MB|
Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, England, Gardasoft Vision Ltd are world leaders in LED lighting controllers and very high brightness lighting. This UK company is one of STEMMER IMAGING´s main suppliers. In this interview, Gardasoft CEO Peter Bhagat talks about trends and future developments from his point of view.
Gardasoft extends its product range for traffic applications with the VCT6 series of LED strobe lights.
The new RC100 and RC120 single channel strobe controllers are perfectly suited for Gardasoft customers whose applications require the quality of the RT series, but can manage with reduced performance.