- Very compact monochrome or colour camera
- GigE Vision or USB3 Vision interface
- Resolutions up to 5 megapixels
- Peltier cooled, low-noise CCD camera
- Excellent image quality
- Peltier cooling for superior signal-to-noise ratio
- Even for very long exposure times
- High Speed Machine Vision camera for high-resolution motion capture
- For fast frame rates and excellent image quality
- Global Shutter CMOS sensor with excellent sensitivity due to microlenses
- CameraLink interface
|AVT Guppy||Data sheets||80.1 KB|
|AVT Guppy F-033||Data sheets||1.0 MB|
|AVT Guppy F-036||Data sheets||1.1 MB|
|AVT Guppy F-038||Data sheets||1.0 MB|
|AVT Guppy F-046||Data sheets||1.0 MB|
|AVT Guppy F-080||Data sheets||1.0 MB|
|AVT Guppy F-146||Data sheets||1.0 MB|
|AVT Pike||Data sheets||455.3 KB|
Optics and illumination play a critical role in optimising the imaging conditions for machine vision measurement. Even the seemingly simple act of adjusting the iris (aperture) of a lens affects several parameters in the imaging system. There are a number of ways of adjusting the iris, but the Precise-iris (or P-iris) method offers significant benefits.
Every day the lives of millions of people depend on intact tyres on cars and airplanes. The Carl Zeiss Optotechnik tyre inspection systems equipped with STEMMER IMAGING’s state-of-the-art machine vision components provide the maximum possible safety in this domain.
High performance 2nd generation Pregius CMOS sensors from Sony are proving very popular with many industrial camera manufacturers. STEMMER IMAGING can offer GigE Vision cameras from Allied Vision, JAI and Teledyne DALSA featuring the latest IMX264 5-megapixel and IMX265 3.2-megapixel sensors.