- Fast high-resolution 3D compact sensor
- Non-contact 3D measurement in accordance with the laser sheet-of light (triangulation) method
- Especially suited for use in harsh industrial environments
- 3D data at high speed across a GigE Vision compliant interface
- Compact ruggedized IP67 housing with M12 industrial connectors
- Optional lens protection tube with sealing ring and anti-reflective glass shield
- On-board pre-processing of raw image data for higher frame rates
- Laser scanning sensors with very fast measurement speeds and high resolutions
- 3D imaging using the laser scanning triangulation method
- Smart camera architecture
|Automation Technology C2||Data sheets||245.2 KB|
|Automation Technology C4-1280-GigE||Data sheets||1.3 MB|
|Automation Technology C4-2040-GigE||Data sheets||1.2 MB|
|Automation Technology C4-2350-GigE||Data sheets||739.6 KB|
|Automation Technology C4-4090-GigE||Data sheets||671.1 KB|
|Automation Technology C5||Data sheets||570.2 KB|
|Automation Technology C5 1280-GigE||Data sheets||586.5 KB|
|Automation Technology C5 CS||Data sheets||578.5 KB|
Automation Technology (AT) will be presenting its new C5 camera series with ultra-high resolution 3D sensors and 17 new models of the C2-CS series at this year’s VISION show.
With their automatic AOI adaptation, the Automation Technology (AT) high speed 3D cameras offer an interesting new feature.
Automation Technology is adding a further model to its successful C4 series of high speed 3D sensors. The C4-2040-GigE has a 2048 x 1088 pixel resolution with 66 million 3D points at a profile frequency of 32 kHz. The model C4-2040 -4M-GigE is also available with resolution of 2048 x 2048 pixels.