RIC10 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet for High-Resolution & High-Speed Imaging
The new RIC10 camera family from VRmagic is a perfect choice for high performance imaging.
It is offering a variety of options regarding the image sensor: High speed with the CMOSIS CMV2000 or CMV4000, delivering frame rates of 338 fps (2.2 MP) and 180 fps (4.2 MP) respecively. Alternatively high resolution with one of three new image sensors from the Sony Pregius family, the IMX250 with 5 MP, the IMX255 with 8.9 MP, and the IMX253 with 12 MP. Furthermore, the device can also be equipped with an IMEC hyperspectral sensor.
The RIC10 supports 10 GbE as well as the new 5 GbE and 2.5 GbE NBASE-T modes, so that operation in networks with existing Cat 5 cabling is possible.
With a data rate of up to 1.25 GB/s, 10 Gigabit Ethernet is one of the fastest interfaces available on the market for industrial image processing. With very low latency and high image quality, 10 GigE cameras connect to standard network switches and interface cards using Cat 6 copper cables.
When developing the camera series, particular attention was paid to the needs of industrial customers with the robust IP65/67 aluminum housing and industry-grade M12 screw connectors.
Markets & Applications
- Wafer, panel or PCB inspection
- Image analysis in sport
- 3D structured light projection
3 reasons to use the VRmagic RIC10
You expect an extraordinary fast data transfer rate.
You look for a cost-efficient solution for long cable lengths.
You need a highly reliable data link.
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet with GigE Vision support; also supports 2.5G and 5G NBASE-T
- Available with Sony Pregius high-resolution or CMOSIS high-speed imagers, alternatively with IMEC hyperspectral sensor
- Rugged IP65/67 aluminum housing with several mounting options
- 24 V supply
- Digital, opto-isolated I/Os
- Industry-standard M12 connectors
- C-Mount lens mount with optional IP67 lens tube